Two Hats Workshops: How to Market Strategically - Oct. 26. 2013 9am-4pm

October 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

 | $125

Join Two Hats Consulting at our new workshop space in South Berkeley!
When: Saturday, October 26th, 2013 — 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: 3392 Adeline Street, Berkeley CA
Fee: $125 ($75 for Jumpstart members)
Contact: (415) 515-1252 tommy2hats@gmail.com

Workshop Details:

“What is the best way for me to market my business?”
We will be answering this question at the all day marketing strategy workshop. We’ll examine marketing from the strategic viewpoint:
  • Definitions: What IS marketing anyway?
  • Impact vs. Reach: What is the way to get clients now? What are my best long-term solutions?
  • Being of Service: How making marketing useful to your audience serves you.
  • Channels: Different marketing methods fit different industries and personality types.
  • Navigation: Tracking the past to choose a better future.
Marketing channels we’ll explore include:
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization for Websites
  • Pay Per Click Ad Campaigns
  • Direct Sales
  • Professional Networks
  • Introduction Presentations
The right choice will depend on your business industry, your skills, and your personal style. After touching on the specific tools and options of different marketing channels, we will create a marketing strategy that will adapt to your business over time.
I’ll introduce you to a marketing tracking dashboard for capturing the results of different marketing campaigns, and you’ll learn what resources are required for each marketing channel —and  what results you can expect from your efforts.
You’ll learn about:
  • How to choose keywords for optimized search engine results and pay per click ads
  • What social media environments may be a fit for your industry
  • How to network and sell directly
  • How to manage a tracking dashboard for your marketing efforts
How to Prepare:
Participants should bring a laptop with wi-fi access and be able to use Google Docs or a spreadsheet. Dress for comfort; the day will be a combination of lecture, small group collaborations, and work exercises.
Who It’s For:
Do it yourself entrepreneurs:
  • Wellness Practitioners
  • Coaches and Therapists
  • Contractors and Trades Professionals
  • Creatives and artists
  • Producers and developers

“I recently participated in one of John’s month-long mastermind groups, and I am so grateful. Previous to joining the group, my business was at a real impasse. I knew I had something of great value, I just didn’t know how to share it with more people.
  • John’s expertise helped me break down my marketing process into actionable steps.
  • The group setting helped me see points I had been missing on my own.
  • In my private one-hour session, John masterfully guided me into, and helped unlock, personal obstacles that had been holding me back.
This group is a great deal.  If you have a product or service you believe in, this group can really help. John is both an expert and a man worthy of trust — such a valuable asset for anyone working on their business.
Less than a week after our group ended I signed a new client, and I was asked to give a public talk about my work. I am grateful to know John, and to have had a spot in the 2hats MasterMind Group.
I stand behind my recommendation for this group.” – James Riedy

For more Information, please contact:
John Van Dinther
Two Hats Consulting
(415) 515-1252
tommy2hats@gmail.com
www.johnvandinther.com
www.2hats.blogspot.com

Business Consulting & Coaching

For entrepreneurs ready to take their San Francisco Bay Area business to the next level.