The 2hats Marketing Guild Begins February 17th



Beginning Friday, February 17th at Noon... 
The 2hats Marketing Guild

  • Ready to develop your marketing plan?
  • Want to work on your plan with a support team of 12 entrepreneurs?
  • Would it help if the team was led by a professional business consultant?
...how about if it only cost $175?

When: February 17th, February 24th, March 2nd, and March 9th
Time: Noon - 3pm
Where: 1808 Addison Street Berkeley, CA 94703

New members also receive a free 60 minute private consultation with John, covering your specific marketing needs.

Course Details:
The Marketing Guild is led by John Van Dinther of 2hats Consulting. We are bringing together a dynamic group of up to 12 entrepreneurs who are looking to develop their marketing savvy.

Our first meeting will begin at 12:00 p.m. on February 17th (Friday). This three hour workshop will include presentations by John, hands on group exercises, networking breaks, and a chance to receive peer feedback and support.

We will then meet over the next three Fridays to support each other, brainstorm, and develop strong business relationships. Each participant will get a chance to present their marketing plan and get feedback from group members.

About an hour of each weekly session will include co-working, small groups of two or three people getting work done on our individual plans. John will visit the different groups, offering suggestions and making sure everyone is feeling productive.

Offering:
One hour personal coaching  session with John Van Dinther (Scheduled Individually)
Four group workshops (three-hours each):
  • February 17th (Friday at Noon) - 1808 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94703
  • February 24th (Friday at Noon) - 1808 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94703
  • March 2nd (Friday at Noon) - 1808 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94703
  • March 9th (Friday at Noon) - 1808 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94703

Fee: 
$175

“I recently participated in one of John's month-long mastermind groups, and I am so grateful. Previous to joining the group, my business was at a real impasse. I knew I had something of great value, I just didn't know how to share it with more people.
  • John's expertise helped me break down my marketing process into actionable steps. 
  • The group setting helped me see points I had been missing on my own. 
  • In my private one-hour session, John masterfully guided me into, and helped unlock, personal obstacles that had been holding me back.
This group is a great deal.  If you have a product or service you believe in, this group can really help. John is both an expert and a man worthy of trust — such a valuable asset for anyone working on their business. Less than a week after our group ended I signed a new client, and I was asked to give a public talk about my work. I am grateful to know John, and to have had a spot in the 2hats MasterMind Group.I stand behind my recommendation for this group.” - James Riedy, January 2012


“I came to John's mastermind group with no clear idea of how to effectively plan for business success. That problem was solved in one session where John worked backwards from success and broke it into its constituent parts. Beyond that learning, what was really valuable to me was the chance to co-work and talk with other entrepreneurs who had struggles of their own, which made me feel better about my own weaknesses. Above all, having access to John for questions and guidance made the whole process really empowering. I finished the course feeling like I had the tools to achieve my goals.”  — Damian Sol, Composer

Business Consulting & Coaching

For entrepreneurs ready to take their San Francisco Bay Area business to the next level.