2hats MasterMind Group In San Francisco


(415) 515-1252
tommy2hats@gmail.com

Coming To San Francisco on February 27th 
The 2hats Mastermind Business Group

  • Write a Marketing Plan
  • With a team of 12 entrepreneurs
  • And a professional business consultant
...Four Weeks for $175

When: February 27th, March 12th, March 19th, and April 2nd
Time: Mondays from 1p.m. - 4p.m.
Where:  502 Andover Street San Francisco, CA 94110

New members also receive a Free 60 Minute Private Consultation with John, covering your specific business needs.

"...what was really valuable to me was the chance to co-work and talk with other entrepreneurs who had struggles of their own, which made me feel better about my own weaknesses. Above all, having access to John for questions and guidance made the wholeprocess really empowering. I finished the course feeling like I had the tools to achieve my goals.”  — Damian Sol, Composer

Course Details:
The 2hats Marketing Group is led by John Van Dinther of 2hats Consulting. We are bringing together a dynamic group of up to 12 entrepreneurs. We will be exploring Social Media Marketing, Branding, Marketing Plans, Business Relationship Development, and Networking.

Our first meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. on February 27th (Monday). This three hour workshop will include presentations by John, hands on group branding exercises, and networking opportunities.

We will then meet on four Mondays (2/27, 3/12, 3/19, 4/2) to support each other, brainstorm, and develop strong business relationships. Each participant will get a chance to present their marketing plan and get feedback from the marketing group members.

About an hour of each weekly session will include co-working, small groups of two or three people getting work done on our individual plans. John will visit the different groups, offering marketing plan suggestions and making sure everyone is feeling productive.

Offering:
Free 1-hour new-members coaching  session with John Van Dinther (Scheduled Individually)

Four marketing group workshops (three-hours each):
  • February 27th (Monday at 1:00 p.m.) - 502 Andover Street San Francisco, CA 94110
  • March 12th (Monday at  1:00 p.m. .) - 502 Andover Street San Francisco, CA 94110
  • March 19th (Monday at  1:00 p.m. ) - 502 Andover Street San Francisco, CA 94110
  • April 2nd (Monday at  1:00 p.m.) - 502 Andover Street San Francisco, CA 94110

Fee: 
$175


“I recently participated in one of John's month-long mastermind groups, and I am so grateful. Previous to joining the group, my business was at a real impasse. I knew I had something of great value, I just didn't know how to share it with more people.

  • John's expertise helped me break down my marketing process into actionable steps.
  • The group setting helped me see points I had been missing on my own.
  • In my private one-hour session, John masterfully guided me into, and helped unlock, personal obstacles that had been holding me back.

This group is a great deal.  If you have a product or service you believe in, this group can really help. John is both an expert and a man worthy of trust — such a valuable asset for anyone working on their business. 

Less than a week after our group ended I signed a new client, and I was asked to give a public talk about my work. I am grateful to know John, and to have had a spot in the 2hats MasterMind Group.

I stand behind my recommendation for this group.” - James Riedy, January 2012

For more Information please contact:

John Van Dinther
2hats Consulting
(415) 515-1252
tommy2hats@gmail.com

Business Consulting & Coaching

For entrepreneurs ready to take their San Francisco Bay Area business to the next level.